Friday 11 February 2011

My Third Draft Film Magaizne Cover - Elimination


This is my third draft of my film magazine cover. I changed alot compared to my previous magazine cover. I looked at the Batman cover of Empire as a prime example to make it seem more authentic. The previous cover had too much writting on it so i condensed it. I added a huge title of the film across the front as some of the other Empire covers had the title, of the film they were promoting, so it was the biggest eye catching text on the cover. I aslo added a quote so that film lovers could relate to the film - "prom night meets scream". I also added text the make the film sound good - "this summers horror blockbuster". I feel this cover is better then my old cover as i feel this looks more euthentic and more like an issue of Empire magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment